… but, how did you find all that decor? I recently had a reader ask if I could update my bathroom ‘before/after’ post (the one from wayyyy back when) with a little list of where I got everything I used to decorate the space. For a request like that I’m more than happy to oblige! Gotta help spread that nautical decor around. 🙂
Here’s how it all breaks down:
1. Distressed wooden block with a painted anchor: sadly, it looks like this item is no longer available on Etsy, but I got it from this shop, here.
2. Lantern for a tealight: found that little gem at Ikea, of course.
3. “Never a ship sails…” print: this shop is closed on Etsy now, but looks like you can still find that quote in other Etsy shops!
4. Faux floral bouquets: found those at Hobby Lobby. Each bouquet was $4.99! (no link available) The blue and white pots were both found at Ikea.
5. Anchor hook: also from Hobby Lobby and it looks like it’s on sale.1. “Bath” sign: also a Hobby Lobby find. Looks like they still have the sign online, but it might be a slightly different color.
2. Striped anchor print: courtesy of Etsy, but it looks like that exact print may no longer be available. However, you can check out the Etsy shop I got it from, here.
3. White shelves and brown storage baskets: both finds came from trusty Target.
Seems like if you shop on Etsy, or at Ikea and Hobby Lobby then you’ll be set. Apparently that’s all I did!
Hope you all found this helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions.