… both the inaugural and Thanksgiving edition, so you know it’s going to be special.Here’s a super-original post with links to some of my favorite things around the interwebs: 🙂
- Just trying to catch up on a little known movie series in anticipation of the newest episode release. (this very link we’ll surely give it the attention it’s needs to really take off.) Jeff planned a date night to see it, isn’t that sweet? 😉
- We’re watching this movie tonight. A Thanksgiving favorite of Jeff’s family that I’ve completely embraced.
- I might try to cook something tomorrow (what??) and I’m thinking this recipe looks delicious.
- I’m going to attempt something like this on Friday, but I’m at my in-laws in Texas, with a Sonic across the street, so the odds aren’t great it sticks.
- I’m reading this book as fast as I can (not that it’s not good!), because I want to read this one ASAP. Everyone’s raving about it and I’m more than happy to jump on the bandwagon.
- I’m a child of the 90’s and I almost can’t believe this is real … right?
- Found these on Pinterest and I think they’re beautiful, now to find a way to incorporate them in our home.
- Lastly, like the rest of the world, I’m obsessed.
Oh, and I more than thankful for him and them.
Happy Thanksgiving y’all!
And yes, because I’m in Texas, I can say y’all. That’s how it works … I’m sure of it.