… okay, so it’s practically Thursday, but life, amirite? At least our little Home Depot orchid (↑) – on it’s fourth bloom I might add – is not deterred by a rainy winter day.
But I’ll stop with my debbie downer outlook and instead, share a few fun things that caught my eye this week:
- This might be my new travel bucket list … with the exception of most of the sports stadiums. 🙂
- I love to read and I’m always looking for suggestions on how to do more of it, but #4 is not a suggestion I can get behind. I’m too A-type for that.
- This healthy take on ice cream actually looks good, but does it replace the real thing?
- With the Superbowl this weekend, reliving these seems appropriate. I remember many of them (some I was a touch too young for 🙂 ), do you?
- We needed a new show to love, and I think we’ve found it.
- A fan of the podcast Serial? Then this one is definitely worth a listen.
Happy hump day … or what’s left of it!