… down to the wire with this one ( 😐 ), but here’s a few things that caught my eye:
- I’m visiting my family in Missouri this week and today, my mom and I had a coffee date (pictured ↑) at this new (to me at least) little shop. For all you Lee’s Summit’ers out there, it was delicious. I grabbed some coffee beans to take home to Jeff.
- We’re still working on the open-shelving in our kitchen, but in the meantime, these are swoon-worthy.
- I must say, I did fairly well on this quiz. Who’s excited for the reboot?
- A few movie ideas, if you want to feel the love this weekend.
- A formula for predicting how tall your kids will be, roughly. This is important for Jeff and me, considering neither of us are very tall … but then, the name of this blog already gave that away. 🙂 (h/t A Cup of Jo for the article)
- I’m over winter (like really over it), and this cocktail has me wishing for summer.
Here’s looking forward to the long (possibly romantic?) weekend!