… I know, we’re real original with our countdown list over here, but why not relive this great year with all of you. You were a big part of it after all.
Disclaimer: We loved so many moments from this past year and it was very difficult to narrow it down to just fourteen!
So lets start get started, shall we?
14. Working on our wedding centerpieces and seeing them all come together on the big day! It probably goes without saying, but I couldn’t have done it without Jeff … story of my life. How we made the centerpieces, here, here and here.
13. Finally tackling that living room of ours.
I wouldn’t say it’s completely finished (is any home really ever finished?), but it definitely got some major love.
12. Of course those Cherry Blossoms in the spring!
While I tend to think they’re beauty never gets old, Jeff’s already begging me not to brave those crowds again this year. We shall see…
11. Tasting a little Virginia wine (just a little) not one, but two weekends this past winter.
I’ve heard that wine and friends make for the best combination, but again, that’s just what I’ve been told. 😉
10. Soliciting your help with a creative wedding hashtag (you didn’t disappoint) and then having so many of you share such fun photos of our entire celebration! So much so, many of your photos are now proudly on display in our home!
It helps when you have such photogenic friends and family.
9. Vegas, because who doesn’t love a little trip out west.
Especially, when there’s TWO beautiful brides to celebrate and a little ol’ Backstreet Boys concert attend. Not that we’re children of the 90’s or anything.
8. Jeff proving to me that garden work can finally pay off.
If this task were left up to me … well, I don’t even want to think about what it might look like.
7. Celebrating our other beautiful friends and their trips to the alter.
Really, could we be any luckier? Probably not.
6. Showering my oldest sister with love before she welcome two beautiful twins.
If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve probably noticed they’re out of the womb (Shannon’s thankful for that part) and I’m obsessed with them. Proud/crazy aunt over here.
5. A certain younger sister of mine’s visit out east this past summer.
We’ll be starting her campaign for Congress very soon. Get out those checkbooks folks.
4. One of my very favorite weekends celebrating my upcoming nuptials with some of the best gals I know!
Virginia Wineries, a spa day, and a little evening out make for such a great time.
3. The rehearsal – well, mainly the dinner – before the big day!!
Family and friends taking the mic can seem like a scary thing, but I must say, it turned out to be very funny.
2. Our escape to the tropical island of Puerto Rico!
Do we get another honeymoon at the six-month mark? I think it should be required.
And finally – without further ado – our top moment of 2014! Something tells me you might’ve guessed this one already … 1. Tying the knot! What more can I say? (Parts 1, 2 and 3)
It was a great one!
Thanks for sharing in so many of last year’s memorable moments. We appreciate all your love and support!
Can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2015.